- Cityscape in Two-Point Perspective
- Learn to use the Mat cutter
- Everyday Objects
- Students will select an object from everyday life, as the subject of their acrylic panting on canvas. Color, form, texture, proportion, and balance will be needed to successfully execute this painting.
- Take a picture of an everyday object.
- Sketch your object onto your canvas.
- Use acrylic paints to paint your composition. Lay down foundational color, then begin to add details, textures, highlights, and shadows.
AP Art History
- Ancient Mediterranean
- Read Chapters on Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece
- Complete 2nd Flash Card set by Friday, November 13, 2015
- Quiz on Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Continue working on Stop Motion Videos
- Due: on Thursday, November 12, 2015