- Cityscape in Two Point Perspective
- Must include: 2 vanishing points, 6 buildings (with at least) 1 door and window on each building, sidewalks
- Surrealism in Black and White
- Everyday Object
- Students will select an object from everyday life, as the subject of their acrylic panting on canvas. Color, form, texture, proportion, and balance will be needed to successfully execute this painting.
AP Art History
- South, East, and Southeast Asia
- Test on Wednesday, 11/4/15
- Present Playing with Speed: Stop and Blur Action
- Stop Motion Video
- Students may work in groups of 2 or 3 to create a story board and video, using still pictures.