- Value Scale
- Surrealistic drawing in black and white color pencil on brown kraft paper.
Students will first take a picture of a set of hands – their own or someone else. They will then search for and add other images and elements to their hand composition to create a Surrealistic drawing. Students will potentially need to change the scale of certain images in order to incorporate them successfully into their composition. Multiple Elements and Principles will be utilized in this drawing, specifically: unity, proportion, space, and contrast.
AP Art History
- Indigenous Americas and Africa
- Read Chapters for Homework
- Flash cards
- Powerpoint with videos in class
- Share Famous Photographer Presentations