- Perspective-the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point.
- Practice drawing orthogonal lines in One Point Perspective.
- Draw a bedroom in One Point Perspective.
- Photo Journal
- Patterns, Textures, and Lines
Metalwork and Jewelry
- Begin Stippling Portrait Project: Choose a photo with a good range of values. Lightly grid your paper and begin sketching the contour of your picture.