- Critique – an oral or written discussion strategy that helps students hone their persuasive oral and writing, information-gathering and justification skills.
- Describe- What do you see?
- Analyze-How are the elements and principles used?
- Interpret-What is going on in the artwork?
- Judge-What is the best part of the artwork? Why is it the best?
- Sighting – using your pencil as a measuring tool to gauge relative scale of objects and determine approximate angles.
Today we will practice sighting discs, using our pencil to compare height and width.
- Pinch Pot
- Angle of View – Bird’s eye, Bug’s eye, Worm’s eye