Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- Continue brainstorming your ideas for Aspen Art Museum’s Young Curators Theme: Escape
- Pick the best one and begin sketching your ideas, we will begin on Friday
- Introduce Perspective
Brunelleschi re-invented linear perspective… how easily can you discover it for yourself? Kahn Academy – Click on the image above for a HISTORICAL insight.
- Read Chapter 10, Making the Print
- Define: Enlarger, negative carrier, timer, grain focuser, trays, easel, negative cleaner, print squeegee, contact sheet
- What’s the difference between the results you get with glossy and matte paper?
- List the 7 steps to making a contact sheet
BHS Staff Meeting
Welcome to the west wing! We rarely see folks down here, so this is pretty exciting.
- Classroom tour: stools vs. chairs, high tables, supplies, cubbies, portfolios, darkroom, supply closet, etc.
What I learned at the CAEA Fall Conference: Group Process = Increased Success