Thursday, October 24, 2013
Goal: (4.2) Communication through advanced visual methods is a necessary skill in everyday art
Still Life- a painting or drawing of inanimate objects
- Today we will create a study or “rough draft.”
- Use the viewfinder to plan out your design (composition). Make it so that it attracts the viewer and pulls them in. Consider space and balance.
- Lightly sketch the basic shapes and design onto your paper.
- When you are ready, you will begin your final on 12″ x 18″ paper, looking closely at where the light hits the objects, shading accordingly.
Goal: (1.2) Historical and cultural context are found in visual art
Goal: (1.3) Art and design have purpose and function
- Black and White Photography Quiz on Ch. 1, 3, &4
- Practice rolling film while watch Richard Avedon movie